Monday, March 24, 2008

NEW STORY & PICS! by gregvictim@yahoo.com

DOWNLOAD PICS HERE:http://rapidshare.com/files/102139830/greg.zip.html
WARNING!! PICTURES ARE GRAPHIC

A brutal man stuns me by kneeing me in the face, then
beats the shit out of me. Finally, once I'm rendered
helpless by his vicious assault he KOs me. Naturally,
being a worthless masochistic bottom I have a maximum
hardon the whole time. Then he fucks me like the cunt
I am while I cry like a 14-year-old virgin bitch.
After his massive winner cock demolishes my loser
prostate I splooge all over as he fills my ass with
his hot huge load.
After he's beaten and fucked me half senseless, the
vicious heel props me in a sitting position on the
bench. Conscious but dazed, I reach up to the hands
that grab my face and the back of my head. He grinds
my head around painfully as my inneffectual arms try
to pry his hands free. Taking his time, the murderous
bastard twists my neck this way and that as I writhe,
paw, beg and yell. He cranks hard enough to the left
that a cracking sound is heard. Screaming, I find my
arms too weak to keep raised; they flounder by my
sides as my will is broken. Cum leaks from the tip of
my hard cock. Crunch! He yanks my head to the right
and my arms stop in place out to my sides.
"EEEEYAAAAHHH!" My smooth skin strains over the
rippling of my lean musculature and a jet of semen
shoots out. Crrrunch! "Uh uh uh uhuhuhuh." Farther to
the right; my arms drop limply and my body begins to
undulate as shot after shot of jism is flung from the
depths of my balls. My neck is shattered; my body
convulses and, still cumming, I let out a long throaty
moan, like a woman in ecstasy. My anus relaxes and his
huge white load begins drooling out of it. As my
twitching slowly lessens, he plays with my head,
rolling it around on its unnaturally flexible base. A
sustained gurgle escapes my lips as semen continues to
ooze from my cock and ass. He eases my body against
the wall. Manipulating my mouth, he mocks me: "Hi, I'm
a worthless bitch. I love to have my manhood taken
away from me. I just love being murdered. See how it
made me cum?" He chuckles contemptuosly and turns
away, leaving this ruined and dying boy to become a
corpse, alone.

3 comments:

none said...

No bullshit...this is one of the hottest things I've ever read! Holy Shit, you ARE completely worthless...except for your convenient, pink fuck-hole...just begging to be invaded by a stronger man's dick, rock rolid and plump with blood, his balls ripe and heavy, ready to gush out their contents and fill your insides. Sorry dude...but he fucking broke your neck so easy...I was not impressed by your struggle. It was almost funny...watching your splayed corpse...your eyes starring stupidly at your own dead brain as your short-circuited nervous system made your fingertips flutter and your cock twitch and spurt. I really did snicker as I watched him play with your limp carcass, playfully tweaking your skull on your snapped neck. Eventually...he got bored with you, cleaned himself up and left. You're still sitting there on that bench, head tilted, face screwed up dumbly to the ceiling and arms motionless. Your cock spasmed out a few more spurts, each less impressive than the last, then went soft, grew cold, sagging over the rim of the seat, your final production of ejaculate slowly dribbling to the floor in long strands.

gregvictim said...

Thanks, Qwigybo, for your highly relevant, ridiculing and erotic commenys. I hope all you guys enjoy my pics and story. Please feel free to write stories with me as your pathetic victim if you're interested. Also, any comments are welcome whether posted here or sent to me at gregvictim@yahoo.com

My destruction is your amusement
Gregvictim (aka Leansquashee)

nex said...

Greg is like the big brother who was all muscle but who you knew you could take. Or the guy on the swim team who made fun of faggots and then cruised you. Or the guy a couple of grades ahead of you on the schoolbus that sucker punched you and flexed in your face. He's the reason we all fucking kill ourselves at the gym- so we can follow him home some night- fuck the hell out of him and when he begs for more cock- snap his neck.