Monday, March 24, 2008

STORY REPOST Thanks always to zebrajg@optonline.net

MY FIVE WAYS TO SNAP YOUR NECK

As I control you in my wrestling holds I am going to tell you of five ways that I can snap your neck, which will be coming at the end, although I will not let you know which one it will be, which will keep you thinking and leave you close to dementia when it finally happens. I can see your cock begin to stiffen just at the thought of what will happen.

But enough of this talk and lets get down to the five ways, ok? The first way is the most used and known by anybody that wrestles – it is the full nelson. I would get your head and neck in this great hold with my muscular arms pressing your head forward until it rested against your chest. Then I would power it just enough, not to the snapping point just yet, and force your arms high above your head. I might even lift you off the mat in the hold to stretch your back a little. But in the end I would bulge my biceps until your neck bones gave way and I would hear the loud crack and your head went limp in my locked arms.

The second way I would snap your neck is with a hangman hold. Coming up behind you I would turn around and reach back to grab your chin and lift you up against my muscular back. Your arms and legs would thrash about wildly as I lifted you off your feet. I then would bend forward which would lift your body even higher off the mat and stretch your neck to the limit. I then will pump you up and down while you scream through your clenched teeth. The ending of your torture will come when I suddenly bend down brutally stretching your neck so separate the bone connecting it with the spine thus snapping it.

The third way would be with a figure four scissor around your neck. With my thighs locked firmly around your neck I would squeeze it until you almost choked to death before I started to lift you off the mat with the hold and slam you back down hard. Each time you hit the mat the bones in your neck would be jarred with brutal force. The end would come when I did this maneuver but ended it with a brutal twist that snapped the bones.

I notice at this point that your cock is fully engorged in anticipation of your death climax. I can assure you that by the time I snap your neck it will be throbbing with excitement that you have no control over. When your senses tell you that the moment of your demise is cumming your balls will swell, your cock will stiffen to bursting, and the lava will start its journey of eruption. But I have not told you about the other two ways yet so you must wait.

The fourth way is with the dragon head lock. This is probably the most difficult to execute properly but is just as lethal. After I captured your neck under my armpit and clamped it in place I would slowly bend your back outward until you were standing on your toes. Your whole torso would be rigid with muscles as it was stretched to full length. Then comes the tricky part where I must bring you brutally down exactly on my bent knee so that your shoulder blade hits the knee and my arm twists your neck down at the exact moment that your shoulder hits my knee. Your neck then snaps where it connects to the spine.

The last one is one of my favorites – the sleeper hold. The excitement for me with this hold is the feeling of my arm around your head slowly squeezing you until you lose your physical attributes followed by mental collapse and are ready for the permanent dreamland. When I get you in this condition I take your head in a firm hold with one arm and with the other clamp my hand against your chin. Then with a violent twist that is both sideways and downward I separate your neck from your spine.

You are now ready to have me snap your neck. I can tell because your cock is throbbing wildly as if it cannot wait any longer for the lava building inside must erupt. So now that I have you in the last hold I have been describing to you it must be obvious that I am going to snap your neck with the sleeper. You now feel my arm squeeze your head, you feel my hand reach around to cup your chin, and you feel my biceps bulge against your face. Finally the explosion in your brain matches the explosion from your cock and you
slowly start to fade away…………

1 comment:

nex said...

This is crazy hot- nothing more exciting than calm expertise at fuck and snuff. I'm gonna make everyone I fuck read this out loud to me.