Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another story by Sean

(Um... adult situations)

Greg opened the door to his apartment. He smiled, then his face clouded when he saw I wasn’t alone.
“I didn’t think you’d object,” I said. “I brought a couple of friends to watch your photo session.”
We pushed past any objections he might have voiced and the three of us walked into his apartment. I gave Greg an intimidating chest bump. The dining room had been emptied. There was a tarp on the floor, one chair, and adjusting a camera on a tripod was a entirely naked guy, Greg’s current fuck, Tim. He was blond and had a smooth, muscular body, big arms and shoulders, nice legs, a tight ass. He was probably 6 or 7 years older than Greg and always acted, when I saw them, as his physical superior. I knew we’d have a fight on our hands with Tim.
“What the fuck? Who are they?”
Greg explained, with his back to us, that I had asked to hang out while they took their fuck and snuff photos. The other 2 were a surprise.
“Hey guys,” I said, “Let me explain. This is Cal.” I pointed to the 6’7” blond/red-headed guy nearest me. Cal just nodded, like any urban punk.
“I showed him your photos. He wanted to come along. And that’s Dante.” I pointed to the guy sulking in Cal’s tall shadow. Dante was about 5’7”, his father was black, his mother Korean. Dante had inherited the grapefruit biceps that were cantaloupes on his father- the cantaloupe shoulders that were bowling balls on his father. He showed all of that and his gym-rat chest in the clean, tight tank top he wore. It was blindingly white against his milky coffee skin. He nodded to Greg and Tim and let his head hang at a untrusting angle on his thick neck.
“Dante taught at a dojo.” I looked at him and smiled, “until he got fired or did they arrest you?”
Dante and Cal laughed.
“What….” Greg swallowed hard, “…what did you do?”
“Get these fucks out of here,” Tim said.
“Dante can show you something to help you out with your photos.”
“How’s that?” Tim was already erect. I saw something move in Greg’s sweatpants.
Dante let his head rear back, flexing his neck until it bulged thicker than his head. “I fucking snapped some faggot’s neck.”
Greg, instantly, had a huge tent in his sweatpants. He looked back at Tim.
“Are you guys gay?” Greg asked.
We all laughed.
“Why do you think I broke that little faggot’s neck?” Dante asked.
“I don’t know. I thought….It wasn’t while you guys were training?”
“No. It was in the fucking shower. He was trying to make a pass at me or something. I said he slipped in the shower.”
“Tell us what it felt like, Dante,” Cal said menacingly.
“Fucking… man…. Fuck!” Dante massaged his fist, his biceps bulged. They were huge.
Tim was staring at the biceps. In a level voice he said, “Greg, get them out of here.”
“Greg,” Cal said, “I thought I could show you some things I thought might make some cool photos!”
Greg began to walk past Cal to the front door- Cal, towering over Greg, reached out easily and captured Greg’s neck in the crook of his arm.
Tim, as expected, jumped to his boy’s defense.
“LET HIM GO AND GET THE FUCK…..”
Dante and I took Tim down. Tim wrestled himself onto his back, ripping my shirt almost off and Dante’s completely off. I quickly got his back and tried to snake an arm around his throat. Dante quickly clamped his legs around Tim’s torso. You could see his sweatpants swell as the quads began to work.
Greg began to shout ”What the fuck? What are you doing?”
Cal had ripped down Greg’s sweats and had an arm between his legs, lifting him off the ground.
“I want to get a picture of me snapping your spine. Backbreaker.”
Cal moved in front of the camera, carrying Greg. “someone’s gotta work the camera, fuck.”
“Fuck!” Greg sounded hopeless. He pawed at Cal’s long biceps and massive delts.
“Guys watch!” Cal dropped Greg across his knee, not with any seriously lethal intent. Greg arched back. His cock was so hard- dangling and pulsing with a surfeit of blood.
Tim reacted with fury as he watched from my tight sleeper.
Cal laughed and stroked Greg’s cock with one hand.
“Dude, Sean, you were right. Look. Fucking can’t wait for us to kill their faggot asses.”
Tim shouted, “I will fucking kill you. Let him go.”
“You’ll kill me? You little fucking girl. Dante, Sean, let him up.”
Cal pushed Greg off of him onto the floor. Greg gained his feet and ran to the front door. Dante was fast after him.
I watched Cal tease Tim, keeping him at arm-length like a little brother, laughing at him. Tim was still hard.
“Are we going to sword fight? Wait.” Cal pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants and underwear. “You guys like to fight like the Greeks, right? Just don’t be thinking you’re gonna suck this.” Cal grabbed his long cock. I had never seen him naked. He was beautifully built, like a bodybuilder had just been stretched a foot longer. His curly mop of hair did give him the look of a Greek wrestler when he bent toward Tim, circling, his hands slapping at Tim’s.
I pulled my clothes off. I was hard as a rock.
Dante carried a twisting Greg over to me. It looked funny, the 5 and a half foot guy carrying the muscular lanky guy. He dropped him at my feet and said, “Suck his cock!”
Greg hesitated. Dante reacted by sweeping Greg to the floor into an arm bar. I lowered my cock into Greg’s mouth and did push-ups over that mouth, my cock ready to explode in it. Greg’s moans at the pain that little muscle-monster was inflicting made it infinitely better.
“Hey Dante, rip his fucking arm off unless he sucks it better.”
Greg instantly adjusted his mouth around my cock, giving his humiliation some love.
“I’ll fucking snap his neck if he don’t eat that fucking cock good. You hear that motherfucker?”
Greg gave a sort of whimper.
I jumped up from my push-up blowjob and saw that huge Cal had taken Tim down and had him in a torturous rear naked choke. He was spitting on his hand and rubbing his cock wet.
“Is your asshole ready, asshole?” Cal laughed and shoved his cock in Tim’s ass.
The look on Tim’s face was shock, despair. His tongue protruded when Cal pulled him tighter onto his cock at each thrust. Cal’s bicep bulged against the muscular neck.
I took the opportunity to stick my cock in Tim’s mouth.
I heard Greg moan behind me. Dante had him kneeling. Dante was fucking him from behind while Greg watched his boyfriend be humiliated, choked, fucked and mouth-raped.
Cal’s body was in constant flex. His long hard muscles bulging with veins. He sneered as he fucked Tim, tightening the bicep around Tim’s throat when he wanted to plunge deeper in his ass. I pulled out of Tim’s mouth and turned to Greg. And Dante. My cock throbbing at the sight of Dante’s grapefruit biceps pulling at Greg’s hips. I felt one of them.
“Man!” I said. Dante flexed.
“watch what these can do…” When Dante pulled his cock out to leap up on Greg’s back, I heard scuffling behind me. Tim had gotten free and was headed for us. I was tackled. Tim and I rolled on the floor.
Dante and Cal were on their feet.
“Get that faggot!” they shouted to me.
Tim was fucking strong. I got his back.
“Choke him!”
I snaked an arm around his neck. He reacted by twisting away, but I was able to flip onto my back, his body writhing atop me.
“Break his fucking neck!”
Greg was still on all fours. He was watching hungrily.
“What do you want me to do with him, Greg?”
Greg just stared at Tim writhing, trying to free his neck.
“You want to see your stud boyfriend’s neck broken?”
He made eye contact with me. He was now kneeling, stroking his cock.
“Give me that shit,” Dante said. He pulled Tim out of my grip so easily I could not hold him. He got him on his knees and then spun him around, wrapping his huge black bicep around the throat.
“I came here for this here.”
Greg grabbed Tim’s hard cock. Tim moaned with helplessness.
“Watch these neck snappers,” Dante said.
Dante’s whole body flicked in one direction, his arms and Tim’s head in the other. Tim’s mouth was as far open as it could go, a choked scream came from behind his protruding tongue.
SNAP. Tim’s neck snapped. He shot onto Greg’s face.
Dante yelled, “YEAH!” He dropped Tim then grabbed his head and gave it a vicious shake like a dog shakes a toy. We heard the neck bones crack again. Tim’s face had a look of wide surprise. So did Greg’s.
“Fuck!” Cal said, “Now my boy…” He headed for Greg.
“No fucking way. He’s mine too.”
“Fuck you, Dante!”
Dante flew into Cal as Greg backed away, just in front of me. Cal was confident he could take care of himself but Dante was possessed with his neck-snapping lust.
Greg was brushing against my chest. When Dante had beaten Cal to gain his back, Cal wide-eyed with shock and terror. Facing us his long cock pointing right at us, I grabbed Greg’s neck in a sleeper.
“It’s only fair. It was my idea,” I said.
I walked Greg over, took him down and forced his gaping mouth onto Cal’s cock.
Cal squealed.
Dante jerked and arched and I saw that long muscular neck break and the head tilt and fall. Greg just had time to swallow the cum and SNAP… I snapped the faggot’s neck.
I never felt so powerful in my life. I flipped Greg over onto Cal’s torso, and stroked his beautiful fucking face. I kissed him on the lips while I jerked myself off. Dante jerked off to his body in a mirror over his kills.
Greg was very wet and very dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very hot story!i am waiting for the next one!

nex said...

I need some inspiration. Anyone got ideas?
Sean