Saturday, April 12, 2008

A story for Greg V. by Sean Masters

Warning: Extraordinarily fucked up story- graphic sexual content and violent beyond reason.

Jack J busted rocks up at my cousin’s place- a fourteen acre lot with a house half built. Most of the framing was up- the 3-car garage at least had several chipboard walls. My cousin Eddie had taken me up there to show it off. He didn’t say where he had found Jack- the road from the city jail, by the looks of him. The other 2 were fresh off a parking lot. Jack kicked a few busted rocks over to one of these day-labor Mexican boys that carried them to where the patio was being laid out.
I knew that the guy I had just met online, Greg, would love this sight. The arms on Jack J would make a straight man catch his breath. Later that week I arranged to pick up Greg. He was in a wife-beater, sinewy as hell- he looked like he could take care of himself, if it came to that. We headed for the work site.
“You’re not going to believe this guy,” I said as we pulled up the unpaved road.
“Fuck!” Greg said when Jack came into view. The light caught the blond curly hair, the hard face and the round shoulders and biceps.
The 2 day-labor Mexican boys waved at our car.

“Hey Jack!” I called, “I’m Eddie’s cousin, Sean. Have you seen him up here today?”
Jack spit in the rock dust at his feet and squinted at us in the hot sun.
“Yeah, he’s been here.”
“This is my friend Greg.” Greg offered a hand.
Jack ignored Greg and yelled at the Mexican boys.
“What the fuck are you stopping for? Move this shit!”
He shook his head, “Fucking lazy. I have to break these and fucking haul them, while they arrange about a dozen in a row then take a break.”
Jack wiped his forehead with his forearm, his baseball-sized bicep jumped up in high relief.
One of the Mexican guys responded in Spanish to the derisive laughter of his friend.
“What the fuck did you say?”
Greg said, “I think he called you a… something like a spoiled white boy and said he should just break your neck and then they could take your truck and head out.”

It escalated pretty quickly. Greg smiled like it was his birthday. Luckily neither the day-laborers nor Jack knew a word of the others languages.
After Jack knocked the first Mexican down and kneeled on his chest, one hand locked on his throat. He putt a finger in the thick kid’s face and shouted. The other guy pulled at one of Jack’s huge shoulders. Jack just turned and gave him a push. All 150 pounds of him reached and grabbed Jack’s wrist and hung on.
“Looks like a free-for-all,” Greg said. I noticed Greg had a massive hard-on he was massaging from a pocket.
“We’re gonna have to jump in there at some point you know…. 2 on one.”
Just as I said that Jack knocked the taller, leaner Mexican to the ground with an elbow that left him out of the action. Jack grabbed the other one, the one who had probably been surprised that his comment to his friend had incited such a dangerous rage in the white boy, and dragged him along the ground by his wife—beater until it was torn off. He made a garrote from it and turning his boy towards us began to display some strangling moves.
The boy had a thick, muscular torso and a thick neck that flexed in the noose of his shirt.
Greg walked over to the flailing Mexican boy. Taunting: “Who’s gonna break whose neck, huh boy?”
Jack and I both saw the lean Mexican jump Greg. Neither one of us saw a reason not to let it happen.
Greg is built like a kickboxer. Tall, no fat, all muscle. He probably had 30 pounds of muscle advantage and a long reach. Also I knew he loved to play around with wrestling scenarios so he must have had some skills.
Jack dropped the stunned half strangled kid and watched the new fight with me.
“You can have that one if you want to flex some muscle yourself” Jack said to me.
I looked at the poor guy just beginning to stir.
“Well, you didn’t kill him,” I said.
“Not yet.”
“Don’t know why he took you on. Arms like those, fuck!”
“You know- you’re a big guy too.” Jack slapped my chest. “I guess when you’re young, you just want to see how you match up against a bigger guy.”
Greg was taking some wild punches in his abdomen. His shirt was ripped off and he was trying to control the head of the lean guy.
“You gonna help your boyfriend. Go on! Flex a big muscle for your lady.”
“I might flex my dick up his ass” I said.
“Your boyfriend like that?”
“Hell yeah!”
Greg was now on his back, the lean Mexican was on top choking him with his hands.
Jack walked over and pulled them apart with ease. He dragged the Mexican and with a hand on Greg’s forearm pulled him after. They went into the partially finished garage.
I heard Jack shouting. I saw Greg crumple with a punch to the abdomen. I could see Jack’s huge shoulders bulge when his fist made contact.
The next thing I knew I was on the ground. I had about 175 pounds of pissed-off Mexican muscle on my back, punching me in the head, then trying to snake a bicep around my throat.
I pivoted and threw the guy. I grabbed one ankle and pulled him to me. I crawled up his body. He was dense, hard to still. It was a punch to the face that finally turned him so I could get him in a bearhug.
He nearly cried with the crushing pressure of my arms. I released him, picked him up and pushed him towards the garage.

Greg was on all fours being fucked by the lean Mexican. Jack had his cock out, stroking it. He nodded at me, walked around and put his big cock in Greg’s mouth. I walked my silent captive right up to them, my hard dick pressed against his ass.
The lean Mexican fucking Greg seemed to be pushed to climax by the sight of his friend watching the action. His eyes grew large and he shot in Greg’s ass.
“Your turn,” I said. I pulled down my guy’s pants.
Greg pulled his mouth off of Jacks cock and said. No I’m done.
“Done?” Jack said. “You are fucking done when I’m done.”
Greg stood up and started to scramble towards me, out of the garage. I caught him with an arm around his throat.
“No man, let me go!”
“Hold him.”
“Yeah. I got him.”
“C’mon Sean. He fucking let that kid fuck me in the ass.”
Jack was trying to wrestle the muscular Mexican down, both of them had their pants around their ankles. The lean one, who was still naked, jumped in to help his friend. The other two kicked and pulled their pants off and it was all limbs.
“Let’s watch this,” I said walking Greg over, his neck still squeezed against my bicep.
Jack had the lean Mexican in a body scissor. His legs swelled hugely. The muscular one was in a reverse chokehold. He alternated squeezing, one then the other.
“Fuck,” I said, “you know you want to see those necks snap.”
“Yeah… yeah I do.” Greg was hard now. His cock was throbbing with his pulse.
“C’mon Jack, break a neck for us.”
“How about a rib?” Jack arched his back with the effort, his legs pumped up huge. The lean Mexican boy in between his legs moaned before the air was gone.
Snap, crack.
‘Two ribs.”
There was a squeal, then the guy must have passed out.
“Shit.” I didn’t want to just come in my pants. I wanted to split open the muscled butt I controlled in front of me. I pulled down my pants, spit on my cock and rammed it in Greg, arching his back so I could keep his neck trapped in my arm.
“Yeah!” Jack said. He let go of both his guys, scrambled up and pulled the muscular Mexican over to us by the hair.
“Watch this,” he said. He got the Mexican on his stomach, his arm under the guys chin, pulling him back in a camel clutch just so his mouth was below Greg’s cock.
Greg took my cock with more and more excitement.
“I know what will make him come.”
“What?”
“Break that guy’s thick fucking neck.”
My heart was racing.
“Yeah? Alright. No loss, huh? Fucking punk.”
Jack adjusted himself on the guy’s back. I let go of Greg’s neck. He leaned over, pumping his own cock. Jack pulled up on the head, hard. The kid’s face and Greg’s face touched. Greg was licking the kid’s lips, the head went back further, Jack’s knee pressed down on the spine, Jack’s arms were all fucking veins.
“Noooooooo!” The guy yelled.
Jack snapped it. A snap of the neck so fucking loud it sounded like a tree splintering. The face went up. Greg shot his come all over the guy.

We had one problem left. Our dead friend’s pal with the busted ribs.
“Break his neck,” Jack said to Greg. “He fucked you raw boy. Go on.”
Greg hesitated.
“You break his neck or I’ll snap yours.”
That caused Greg’s just-emptied dick to swell again.
“Just give it a twist,” I said. I knew the sight of those tight muscles twisting that long neck on that boy would make me shoot.
Greg walked over to where the boy was moaning, holding his ribs.
“It’s me or you, buddy.”

Greg got on his knees behind the guy and pulled him up till they were back-to-chest.
“Wait a second. Show him your biceps,” I said. “Flex for the little fuck.”
Greg flexed his biceps alongside the guy’s head. He turned and I saw a look of fear in his eyes.
“These are bi’s,” Jack said, flexing down so the kid could almost taste his baseball biceps.
I pumped my cock slowly, waiting.
Greg’s muscles were in perfect display as he grabbed the chin with one hand, the back of the head with the other, and pulled.
I shot. The kid’s head turned up to the ceiling, scooted down along Greg’s torso and hit the floor.

Jack was quick to decide how he would come.
He pulled Greg by the hair over to me.
“Get your boyfriend in a good sleeper. Hold him tight.”
I pulled Greg up to my chest, wrapped an arm around his neck. Jack picked up his legs, dropped his hands under Greg’s ass and fucked him as we held him up… me by the neck, Greg by the ass.
“I’m getting close. Are you ready?”
Greg gave out a panicked scream.
I squeezed his neck harder.
“This guy is all fucking muscle. I can’t break his neck. It won’t fucking break!”
Greg was fully erect again.
“TRY!”
I squeezed and torqued Greg’s head. I felt it give a little, but not much.
I dropped my half of his body, so Jack had to drop his half. Greg was quick to tackle me at the knees, but Jack was quicker and had Greg in the same neck-snapping camel clutch that he had killed the kid with.
“I really loved when you licked that boy’s lips as he got his neck snapped,” I said. I leaned down, my face to his.
“You sick piece,” I said, licking his lips.
Greg yelled “YAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
SNAP! Greg’s neck snapped so fast the back of his head bounced off his own back and fell forward.
Jack laughed like a good ol boy.
We jacked off over Greg.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord...do I love your character Jack! Such relish he takes in doing it and inducing others as well!

gregvictim said...

Thank you Sean, for the hot beating, fucking and murder. I felt like I was watching it all happen to myself. Please feel free to USE me as the object of your homicidal and lustful rage any time! I am your willing cockfodder.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just found this site and am making my way through the material. This is the hottest story yet.

I love how Greg's neck is too muscular for the one guy to break, but Jack is so fucking big and strong that he can do it.